    I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig

    Cheerz

    LASERTAINMENT, Feb 4, 2006

  2. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    "LASERTAINMENT" <LASER > wrote in
    news:ds31e5$1hn$:

    > Hi
    >
    > I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    > It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig
    >

    > Cheerz

    neville

    samuel, Feb 4, 2006

  3. LASERTAINMENT

    p-nut Guest

    LASERTAINMENT wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    > It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig
    >

    > Cheerz

    Yet you still use aol???

    p-nut, Feb 4, 2006
  4. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote in

    > LASERTAINMENT wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    >> It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig
    >>

    >> Cheerz

    > Yet you still use aol???

    neville + aol = harmony

    samuel, Feb 4, 2006
  5. LASERTAINMENT

    clot Guest

    samuel wrote:
    > "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote in
    >
    >> LASERTAINMENT wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    >>> It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig
    >>>

    >>> Cheerz

    >> Yet you still use aol???

    > neville + aol = harmony

    <vbg>

    clot, Feb 4, 2006
  6. samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote in
    >
    >> LASERTAINMENT wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> I just got my new pentium 5 c.p.u delivered
    >>> It is very rapid & run`s @ 4.5 gig
    >>>

    >>> Cheerz

    >> Yet you still use aol???

    > neville + aol = harmony

    Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 5, 2006
  7. LASERTAINMENT

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Xns9760D6F7C1E391258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131,
    The Old Sourdough spewed forth:
    > samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote in

    >>> Yet you still use aol???

    >> neville + aol = harmony
    >>

    > Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    Have you seen the new ads on TV where AOL is promising broadband soon? My
    first thougts were "F***. Now they can screw things up 500 times faster..."

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006
  8. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    The Old Sourdough <> wrote in

    > samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> neville + aol = harmony

    > Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    kindred ?

    samuel, Feb 5, 2006
  9. LASERTAINMENT

    samuel Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in

    > In news:Xns9760D6F7C1E391258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131,
    > The Old Sourdough spewed forth:
    >> samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote in

    >>> neville + aol = harmony
    >>>

    >> Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    > Have you seen the new ads on TV where AOL is promising
    > broadband soon? My first thougts were "F***. Now they can
    > screw things up 500 times faster..."

    omg

    samuel, Feb 5, 2006
  10. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:Xns9760D6F7C1E391258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131,
    > The Old Sourdough spewed forth:
    >> samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> "p-nut" <i_don'> wrote in

    >>> neville + aol = harmony
    >>>

    >> Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    > Have you seen the new ads on TV where AOL is promising broadband soon? My
    > first thougts were "F***. Now they can screw things up 500 times faster..."

    Lol... I just saw that ad 2 min ago. It's like looking forward to
    getting cancer of the anus.
    _____
    Slack

    =?windows-1252?Q?Slack=99?=, Feb 5, 2006
  11. LASERTAINMENT

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Slack™" <"Slack\"@½³.org spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:Xns9760D6F7C1E391258ggbeerisgood@216.196.97.131,
    >> The Old Sourdough spewed forth:
    >>> samuel gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Harmony isn't quite the word I would use.

    >> Have you seen the new ads on TV where AOL is promising broadband
    >> soon? My first thougts were "F***. Now they can screw things up 500
    >> times faster..."

    > Lol... I just saw that ad 2 min ago. It's like looking forward to
    > getting cancer of the anus.

    ROTFL!!!

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006