    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, Feb 15, 2010

  3. RichA

    John A. Guest

    John A., Feb 15, 2010
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Feb 15, 2010
  5. RichA

    NameHere Guest

    Re: Pentax's new camera colours; excrement and vomit

    On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:52:57 -0800 (PST), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >On Feb 15, 6:07 am, "MG" <> wrote:
    >> "RichA" <> wrote in message

    >> >http://a.img-dpreview.com/news/1002/pentax/Kx_a2_Chocolate.jpg

    >> >http://a.img-dpreview.com/news/1002/pentax/Kx_a2_Beige.jpg

    >> Colours include Metal Fuchsia, Metal Turquoise and Metal Dark Grey.
    >> Should be good cameras.
    >>
    >> MG

    >Look up, mirror slap problem with that "good" camera.

    That's true of *ANY* D/SLR camera design. Are you this amazingly ignorant?
    I guess so. You were even surprised that DSLR glass is the DSLR con-game.
    Buy a body cheap but if you want to make it perform as well as a P&S camera
    then you're going to have to spend another $700 to $2500 for a usable lens.
    NameHere, Feb 15, 2010