    Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this camera? Are you
    pleased/dissatisfied with the image quality and ergonomics?

    -David K. (USA)

    Davidmystery, Jan 10, 2004

  2. "Davidmystery" <> wrote in message
    news:D5TLb.59209$...
    > Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this camera? Are you
    > pleased/dissatisfied with the image quality and ergonomics?

    The Optio S4 is actually a pretty good camera, though I prefer the near-twin
    Casio EXILIM EX-Z4U for its larger LCD display and the "drop in" cradle base
    that acts as a recharger and USB data connection for the EX-Z4U.

    --
    Raymond Chuang
    Sacramento, CA USA

    Raymond Chuang, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Davidmystery wrote:

    >Has anyone had good or bad experiences with this camera? Are you
    >pleased/dissatisfied with the image quality and ergonomics?
    >
    >-David K. (USA)

    I was very attracted to it at first - capabilities, compactness, reviews,
    appearance - until I actually got it in my stubby-fingered male hands
    and found I couldn't hold it without my fingers getting in the way of
    the row of windows across the top front. I ended up with a bigger
    but not clunky Canon A80, which gives me a nice battery hump to
    grab onto, with the windows off to the left.

    I'd recommend consideration of
    the S4 as one candidate by a woman (or man) with smaller hands
    and more delicate fingers (or maybe just different holding habits).

    Anthony Buckland, Jan 10, 2004