    I've got a question about the about the "Voice Memo"-function. I'd like to
    know in what format & filename the record is stored.

    Regards, Michael
    Michael, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Michael

    Alf92 Guest

    Michael a dit ├ža :

    > Hi,
    >
    > are there any owners of a Pentax Optio 33WR around here?
    > I've got a question about the about the "Voice Memo"-function. I'd
    > like to know in what format & filename the record is stored.
    >

    > Regards, Michael

    Hello !
    Format : .WAV , encoded in PCM/8 bits/mono/8000KHz.
    File Name : the same as the picture, but with the .WAV extention.
    I found the sound quality is poor....

    I have also a question :
    When you shake the camera from back to front and front to back, do your ear
    a little noise inside, just like a small piece of plastic travelling in the
    box ?
    I borrough about that...

    Without this noise, I think the WR33 is a marvellous small digital camera !

    thanks for your answer.
    --
    Regards,
    Alf92