    Hope this does .!
    regards

    Rob

    rob, Jun 13, 2005

  2. rob

    Guest

    On "rob" <> wrote:

    |>Thanks Pennywise,
    |>Tried both methods worked like a dream.

    No es nada.

    |>My mail does not seem to get through to you ()

    My own creation, sad fact of the new internet is you can't post your
    address as you'd not be able to wade thru spam to read legitimate
    e-mail.

    Pennywise is from "IT" a Steven Spielberg book, set in Derry Maine :)

    I take it this is your real email address, you really need to change
    it if you plan on posting in the newsgroups (or anywhere for that
    matter). http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html

    |>Hope this does .!

    Ya, I tend to read this group a bit.

    --

    , Jun 13, 2005

  3. rob

    Barman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On "rob" <> wrote:
    >
    > |>Thanks Pennywise,
    > |>Tried both methods worked like a dream.
    >
    > No es nada.
    >
    > |>My mail does not seem to get through to you ()
    >
    > My own creation, sad fact of the new internet is you can't post your
    > address as you'd not be able to wade thru spam to read legitimate
    > e-mail.
    >
    > Pennywise is from "IT" a Steven Spielberg book, set in Derry Maine :)
    >
    > I take it this is your real email address, you really need to change
    > it if you plan on posting in the newsgroups (or anywhere for that
    > matter). http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html

    This link is dead?

    Barman, Jun 14, 2005
  4. rob

    Guest

    , Jun 14, 2005
  5. rob

    Barman Guest

    Barman, Jun 14, 2005
  6. rob

    Guest

    On "Barman" <> wrote:

    |><> wrote in message

    |>> Nope.
    |>>

    |>Yep

    Were talking like you can't access the page right?

    I check'd it before I posted it, and after your question, both times
    it loaded. Might check your HOSTS file.

    --

    , Jun 14, 2005
  7. Barman gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > <> wrote in message

    >> Nope.
    >>
    >> --

    > Yep

    Nope.

    --

    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language,

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 14, 2005
  8. rob

    Guest

    On The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    |>Barman gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    |>

    |>> <> wrote in message

    |>> Yep

    |>Nope.

    I don't know what to say... Link works for me and seeing as I'd never
    been there till yesterday it's not a cache file.

    How about another page http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
    or find it the way I did, google: how to munge your email address

    --

    , Jun 14, 2005
  9. gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On The Old Sourdough <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Barman gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >|>Nope.
    >
    > I don't know what to say... Link works for me and seeing as I'd never
    > been there till yesterday it's not a cache file.
    >
    > How about another page http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
    > or find it the way I did, google: how to munge your email address

    I didn't have a problem with the link. I was agreeing with you.. i.e.
    (Nope-It's not dead.) :)

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 14, 2005