  1. Guest

    penguins are the best birds

    , Apr 19, 2005

  2. OzBo Guest

    On 18 Apr 2005 17:57:41 -0700,
    wrote:

    >penguins are the best birds

    ..... because they don't poop on my house.

    --
    OzBo

    OzBo, Apr 19, 2005

  3. riddick Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > penguins are the best birds

    But they shit on their feet.

    --

    Why now.

    riddick, Apr 19, 2005
  4. "riddick" <> said in news:JfudncPaLJEsxPnfRVn-
    :

    > <> wrote in message
    >> penguins are the best birds

    > But they shit on their feet.

    They are rather tasty with barbeque sauce.

    Elwood P. Dowd, Apr 19, 2005
  5. x@y Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > penguins are the best birds

    I found them !

    here: http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/Penguins.html

    They walk strait up like some people, they swim under water also
    like some of us, they can stand cold weather better then some of us.
    Agree they are great Birds, Penguins and I have one thing in
    common we cannot fly.

    Cheers, x@y.

    x@y, Apr 19, 2005
  6. #! Guest

    Elwood penguin wrote:

    >>> penguins are the best birds

    >> But they shit on their feet.

    > They are rather tasty with barbeque sauce.

    Shitty penguin feet with BBQ sauce?

    Well, at least it'll no doubt improve your breath.

    --
    #!
    I hate to see you go, but I LOVE to watch you leave.

    #!, Apr 19, 2005
  7. geopelia Guest

    "x@y >" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > > penguins are the best birds

    > I found them !
    >
    > here: http://www.gdargaud.net/Antarctica/Penguins.html
    >
    > They walk strait up like some people, they swim under water also
    > like some of us, they can stand cold weather better then some of us.
    > Agree they are great Birds, Penguins and I have one thing in
    > common we cannot fly.
    >
    > Cheers, x@y.

    All birds are wonderful creatures. Long may they survive!

    geopelia, Apr 19, 2005
  8. Joel Rubin Guest

    On 18 Apr 2005 17:57:41 -0700,
    wrote:

    >penguins are the best birds

    It's just gone eight o'clock and time for the penguin on top of your
    television set to explode.

    (Monty Python)

    Joel Rubin, Apr 19, 2005
  9. x@y Guest

    I Agree, x@y.

    x@y, Apr 20, 2005
  10. maritimeredneck, Apr 20, 2005
  11. SEYMOUR Guest

    why dont polar bears eat peguins?
    because they cant get the silver paper off

    apologies if you dont have penguin chocolate biscuits in your country

    SEYMOUR, Apr 20, 2005
  12. geopelia Guest

    "SEYMOUR" <labour@the edgeofcollapse.com> wrote in message
    > why dont polar bears eat peguins?

    If you don't know the real reason you must be dumb!

    geopelia, Apr 20, 2005
  13. SEYMOUR Guest

    what happened to your sense of humor
    you must be an eskimo
    so why dont you eat penguins?

    SEYMOUR, Apr 20, 2005
  14. Dave Lear Guest

    "geopelia" wrote in message news:NWz9e.239$

    >> why dont polar bears eat peguins?

    > If you don't know the real reason you must be dumb!

    Is it because they live in opposite arctic circles to each other?

    Dave Lear, Apr 21, 2005
  15. GuidoS Guest

    Like my great friend Tux

    Op Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:57:41 -0700, schreef penguinsarethebestbirds:

    > penguins are the best birds

    Like my great friend Tux :)

    GuidoS, Apr 21, 2005