pencil necks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter Lucas (SAS RET), Dec 2, 2010.

  1. Q: Whats the worst thing about the sept 11 attacks?
    A: They only got 3000 pencil pushers!

    Liten UP and LOL!
    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

    Peter Lucas (SAS RET), Dec 2, 2010

  2. On Dec 2, 1:06 pm, "Peter Jason" <> wrote:
    > "Peter Lucas (SAS RET)" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > > Q: Whats the worst thing about the sept 11 attacks?
    > > A: They only got 3000 pencil pushers!

    > > Liten UP and LOL!
    > > --
    > > Peter Lucas
    > > Brisbane
    > > Australia

    > > sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

    > Is there a video game of the 9/11 thing.  Where is it?

    Atari has it.

    Chemo the Clown, Dec 2, 2010

  3. "Peter Lucas (SAS RET)" <> wrote in
    message
    > Q: Whats the worst thing about the sept 11 attacks?
    > A: They only got 3000 pencil pushers!
    >
    > Liten UP and LOL!
    > --
    > Peter Lucas
    > Brisbane
    > Australia
    >
    > sticking it to stupid ''Politcal Correctness'' since
    > 2008

    Strange, feeding "Peter's" headers into
    ipaddresslocation.org you get Dallas Texas - that's a
    long way from Brisbane.

    An Australian would rarely use "Liten Up" if he did, he
    would spell it "Lighten up".

    I guess if you flip burgers for a living, you can't
    afford an anonymous remailer.

    Jock Veevoord, Dec 2, 2010