    GJ Guest

    I'd appreciate any recommendation. I understand some are more accurate than
    others. Thanks IA
    GJ, May 21, 2007

  2. GJ

    thanatoid Guest

    "GJ" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I'd appreciate any recommendation. I understand some are
    > more accurate than others. Thanks IA

    I have had no personal experience with such devices, but the
    idea - while theoretically nice - seems impossible to implement
    properly.
    I don't believe a hand-held scanner which depends on your hand's
    steadiness and is basically a gizmo-toy is worth the money and
    the annoyances.

    You can get a thin Canon scanner about the size of a file folder
    if size matters that much, otherwise just get a decent regular
    scanner. Most are under a hundred these days.

    thanatoid, May 22, 2007