    I know you can't take anything into the exam with you but does the testing
    centre provide you with a pen and paper?

    thanks,

    SpeedyGonzalez, Nov 16, 2004

  2. SpeedyGonzalez

    BetaPod Guest

    Usually they provide with paper and pen. Some centers
    (VUE) provide erasable board and marker.

    Cheers,

    Armando

    longer questions, its
    >really useful to be able to scrawl down notes when

    trying to figure out

    BetaPod, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Just to add, you can't take the paper out of the exam room.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 16, 2004
  4. SpeedyGonzalez

    mcad_man Guest

    yes. you are provided with a dry marker and some
    laminated paper along with an eraser to wipe your slate.
    at least that's what i was given last week when i took
    the exams.

    mcad_man, Nov 17, 2004