    things"

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Chris

    Ray Greene Guest

    On 4 Jun 2004 10:47:46 +1200, Chris <> wrote:

    >There has been a new release of the above at http://www.pmail.com/ It has
    >some interesting new features (new to Pegasus anyway) such as IMAP cashes
    >between online/offline, new content filtering and a lot of other "litte
    >things"

    Thanks for the heads-up Chris.

    I've been using Pegasus for years now, Every time I try another mail client
    either they bring out a new version of Pegasus or I find that Pegasus does
    something useful that the other app doesn't do. It's the same with Opera.
    Funny how you can get attached to a bit of software. Now if only David Harris
    would write a Linux version of Pegasus I would be a very happy man.

    Ray Greene.

    Ray Greene, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Chris

    Mike Dee Guest

    Ray Greene <> wrote in news:c9re6l$8fg$:

    > On 4 Jun 2004 10:47:46 +1200, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>There has been a new release of the above at http://www.pmail.com/ It
    >>has some interesting new features (new to Pegasus anyway) such as IMAP
    >>cashes between online/offline, new content filtering and a lot of
    >>other "litte things"

    > Thanks for the heads-up Chris.
    >
    > I've been using Pegasus for years now, Every time I try another mail
    > client either they bring out a new version of Pegasus or I find that
    > Pegasus does something useful that the other app doesn't do. It's the
    > same with Opera. Funny how you can get attached to a bit of software.
    > Now if only David Harris would write a Linux version of Pegasus I
    > would be a very happy man.
    >
    > Ray Greene.

    Has the new version done away with the "Classic mode"? [List and Preview
    buttons] I like the floating windows, so will probably stick with the older
    4.12a if this has been done away with.

    D.

    Mike Dee, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Chris

    Ray Greene Guest

    On 5 Jun 2004 09:36:12 GMT, Mike Dee <> wrote:

    >Ray Greene <> wrote in news:c9re6l$8fg$:
    >
    >> On 4 Jun 2004 10:47:46 +1200, Chris <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>There has been a new release of the above at http://www.pmail.com/ It
    >>>has some interesting new features (new to Pegasus anyway) such as IMAP
    >>>cashes between online/offline, new content filtering and a lot of
    >>>other "litte things"

    >> Thanks for the heads-up Chris.
    >>
    >> I've been using Pegasus for years now, Every time I try another mail
    >> client either they bring out a new version of Pegasus or I find that
    >> Pegasus does something useful that the other app doesn't do. It's the
    >> same with Opera. Funny how you can get attached to a bit of software.
    >> Now if only David Harris would write a Linux version of Pegasus I
    >> would be a very happy man.
    >>
    >> Ray Greene.

    >Has the new version done away with the "Classic mode"? [List and Preview
    >buttons] I like the floating windows, so will probably stick with the older
    >4.12a if this has been done away with.

    No, it's still there. It's not a big upgrade, just a few new things. For
    instance it's got prettier icons now :)

    Ray Greene.

    Ray Greene, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Chris

    Mike Dee Guest

    Ray Greene <> wrote in news:c9tr1v$3lh$:

    > On 5 Jun 2004 09:36:12 GMT, Mike Dee <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Ray Greene <> wrote in

    >>> Thanks for the heads-up Chris.
    >>>
    >>> I've been using Pegasus for years now, Every time I try another mail
    >>> client either they bring out a new version of Pegasus or I find that
    >>> Pegasus does something useful that the other app doesn't do. It's
    >>> the same with Opera. Funny how you can get attached to a bit of
    >>> software. Now if only David Harris would write a Linux version of
    >>> Pegasus I would be a very happy man.
    >>>
    >>> Ray Greene.

    >>Has the new version done away with the "Classic mode"? [List and
    >>Preview buttons] I like the floating windows, so will probably stick
    >>with the older 4.12a if this has been done away with.

    > No, it's still there. It's not a big upgrade, just a few new things.
    > For instance it's got prettier icons now :)

    Yee ha! thanks for that, I feel brave enough to upgrade now [4.12a is
    working so well for me as it is]

    Cheers

    Mike Dee, Jun 6, 2004
  6. In article <c9re6l$8fg$>, Ray Greene <> was seen to type:
    >On 4 Jun 2004 10:47:46 +1200, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    >>There has been a new release of the above at http://www.pmail.com/ It has
    >>some interesting new features (new to Pegasus anyway) such as IMAP cashes
    >>between online/offline, new content filtering and a lot of other "litte
    >>things"

    >Thanks for the heads-up Chris.
    >
    >I've been using Pegasus for years now, Every time I try another mail client
    >either they bring out a new version of Pegasus or I find that Pegasus does
    >something useful that the other app doesn't do. It's the same with Opera.
    >Funny how you can get attached to a bit of software. Now if only David Harris
    >would write a Linux version of Pegasus I would be a very happy man.

    Likewise. Sadly, IIRC, there's something on their web site that
    discourages such hope .. like "we aint gonna" :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 8, 2004