    Thanks,

    Ken

    , Oct 19, 2005

  2. Pat Guest

    On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:29:54 GMT, wrote:

    >A cabinet maker is trying to send me .jpg attachments in an email.
    >
    >Pegasus mail sees them ... under the attachments tab, says "multi
    >part section" and in a sub folder Alternative message formats.
    >
    >When I double click either .. or try to save as an attachment, it does
    >not recognize anything. When I open in raw view, it seems to be a
    >MIME format.
    >
    >The sender is using Outlook Express. My client, who is also getting
    >them, is opening them without trouble in Outlook Express.
    >
    >I've look in the Pegasus Help and FAQ sections ... and instructed
    >Pegasus to open .jps's with Irfanview ...
    >
    >Does anyone know if mine is a common problem or if there is an easy
    >solution. ( I'm computer semi-literate at best). Should I be
    >looking to a different email client?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Ken

    You should be able to save the jpg from the attachment tab. I do it
    regularly. Highlite the JPG file then click on the "Save" button. That
    should save it, does it? Once saved, view it with your viewer. Is it
    only from this one source you have this problem?

    Pmail is one of the best you can get. Stay with it. What version are you
    using?

    --
    Pat

    Pat, Oct 19, 2005