Peerflix - Trading DVDs ( DVD CD Trader )

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by cdshonna, Jul 21, 2007.

  1. cdshonna

    cdshonna Guest

    >Peerflix might be a good idea, but
    >in fact, it does not really work for me. I put more than 25 >titles on it, then
    >waited.... waited and waited...... to see nothing happening. >Maybee I don't have
    >the most recent DVD's, but I still think my collection is decent.

    Is this typical of Peerflix and other trade sites?

    I'm not looking to try Peerflix out, but trying a new approach
    where I accept virtually ANY mainstream titles in trade.

    Any one have any experience with the trade sites? What percentage
    of your titles listed have been successfully traded?

    --
    DVD CD Trader - Trade Collections and Lots
    Use promo# a112 and receive $1.00 off your first trade

    cdshonna, Jul 21, 2007

  2. cdshonna

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jul 21, 3:55 am, cdshonna <> wrote:
    > >Peerflix might be a good idea, but
    > >in fact, it does not really work for me. I put more than 25 >titles on it, then
    > >waited.... waited and waited...... to see nothing happening. >Maybee I don't have
    > >the most recent DVD's, but I still think my collection is decent.

    > Is this typical of Peerflix and other trade sites?
    >
    > I'm not looking to try Peerflix out, but trying a new approach
    > where I accept virtually ANY mainstream titles in trade.
    >
    > Any one have any experience with the trade sites? What percentage
    > of your titles listed have been successfully traded?
    >
    > --
    > DVD CD Trader - Trade Collections and Lots
    > Use promo# a112 and receive $1.00 off your first tradehttp://dvdcdtrader.com

    I use Bearshare. It allows settings better than most P2P sites & has
    Bitzi checker (for a check on validity of movies for download) so that
    duds (ie; porn & renamed rubbish) are not a problem.

    sandy58, Jul 21, 2007