    Could anybody suggest a decent peer to peer site that still works? Idon't
    use them as a rule, but need to get hold of a pretty obscure album quickly,
    like for a party tonight.....
    exntluser, Dec 31, 2010

  2. exntluser

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:06:44 -0000, exntluser wrote:

    > Could anybody suggest a decent peer to peer site that still works? Idon't
    > use them as a rule, but need to get hold of a pretty obscure album quickly,
    > like for a party tonight.....

    rots of ruck.
    unless there are a few dozen seeders online it could take days.
    more if you're on dialup or slowwwww wifi.

    you might be better off posting a request in a binary newsgroup of that
    nature.

    first, do a torrent search and see if any exist.
    richard, Dec 31, 2010

  3. exntluser

    John Holmes Guest

    exntluser "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Could anybody suggest a decent peer to peer site that still works?
    > Idon't use them as a rule, but need to get hold of a pretty obscure
    > album quickly, like for a party tonight.....

    www.grooveshark.com
    HTH

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Dec 31, 2010
  4. exntluser

    exntluser Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:06:44 -0000, "exntluser" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Could anybody suggest a decent peer to peer site that still works? Idon't
    >>use them as a rule, but need to get hold of a pretty obscure album
    >>quickly,
    >>like for a party tonight.....

    > What's the group / album name?
    > --

    Brush Shiels
    18 Celtic Rock Classics
    exntluser, Dec 31, 2010
  5. exntluser

    exntluser Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:17:51 -0000, "exntluser" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Brush Shiels
    >>18 Celtic Rock Classics

    > I don't see it, but may want to try asking on
    > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.celtic . Pretty active group.
    > --

    Many Thanks, I'll give it a try....
    exntluser, Dec 31, 2010
  6. exntluser

    Jaypie Guest

    "exntluser" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
    RumTo.7636$2...
    18 Celtic Rock Classics
    - - - - -

    You will find them all at this address :

    http://tinyurl.com/26wmsun

    Jaypie
    Jaypie, Dec 31, 2010
  7. exntluser

    Jaypie Guest

    "exntluser" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
    RumTo.7636$2...
    18 Celtic Rock Classics
    - - - - -

    You will find them all at this address :

    http://tinyurl.com/26wmsun

    Jaypie
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    "Jaypie" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
    ifku8g$qpl$-september.org...

    In addition to my answer, you will need uTorrent to download the music :

    http://www.utorrent.com/
    Jaypie, Dec 31, 2010
  8. exntluser

    exntluser Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:17:51 -0000, "exntluser" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Brush Shiels
    >>18 Celtic Rock Classics

    > I don't see it, but may want to try asking on
    > alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.celtic . Pretty active group.
    > --

    I took your advice & asked on the group, got exactly what I was looking for,
    Many Thanks
    exntluser, Jan 1, 2011