    Media Center Edition(MCE) 2005 and Computer2 has Windows XP Pro. Thanks in
    advance for any assistance.

    Simon
    =?Utf-8?B?U2ltb24=?=, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Hi
    It should work, just make sure that your Access Point is equipped with
    removable Antenna. 100 feet indoor is stretching the limit, you might need
    to put an high gain directional Antenna on the Access Point.
    To ensure proper connection the CAT5e cable that connects the Access Point
    to the computer has to crossover.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 25, 2006