    and communicate with each other. The desktop uses XPpro and laptop 2000pro.
    Everybody says it's supposed to be an easy thing to do but....
    Thanks loads!

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEM=?=, Aug 23, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEM=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Thanks Jack! A lot of info. and scenerios to go through but looks like the
    answer should be there. I did talk to one of the IT guys at work and he told
    me he had the same problem - could either share to his desktop OR the
    internet but not both. He finally gave up and hardwires his laptop to the
    router for printing/sharing. Sure defeats the purpose of going wireless other
    than for web access!!
    Best Regards,

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbEM=?=, Aug 23, 2004