    Irving, Texas

    AIM: AL7HH, ICQ: 154455816
    http://home1.gte.net/hamrick

    Blaine Hamrick, Jun 11, 2005

  2. Blaine Hamrick

    Mercury Guest

    If the file is large and this occurs part way then it sounds like the
    network link may be failing druing the copy. Check the power setings on all
    related equipment - that noNIC is configured to turn off to save power for a
    start.

    Try the ping -t <ip address> command in the background to test the link
    while the copy is running.

    Mercury, Jun 12, 2005