Pearls of wisdom...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by KS, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. KS

    KS Guest

    Ahh Woger, at least you always make me laugh.

    KS, Oct 22, 2003

  2. KS

    steve Guest

    KS allegedly said:

    > Ahh Woger, at least you always make me laugh.

    Wofer's right on this one. Most home users have no use for an expensive
    suite like MS Office.

    Open Offcie is free and does everything a home user would want compared to a
    what a $1,000 MS Office (full license) does.

    --
    defenestrate: The act of replacing Windows on your PC with some other
    operating system.

    steve, Oct 22, 2003

  3. KS

    Dogg Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:19:00 +1300, steve <> wrote:

    >KS allegedly said:
    >
    >> Ahh Woger, at least you always make me laugh.

    >Wofer's right on this one. Most home users have no use for an expensive
    >suite like MS Office.
    >
    >Open Offcie is free and does everything a home user would want compared to a
    >what a $1,000 MS Office (full license) does.
    >
    >>>Office is not for Home users, I find no need for it al all.

    Dont' agree with him for God's sake!!

    Dogg, Oct 22, 2003
  4. KS

    steve Guest

    Dogg allegedly said:

    > On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 02:19:00 +1300, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>KS allegedly said:
    >>
    >>> Ahh Woger, at least you always make me laugh.

    >>Wofer's right on this one. Most home users have no use for an expensive
    >>suite like MS Office.
    >>
    >>Open Offcie is free and does everything a home user would want compared to
    >>a what a $1,000 MS Office (full license) does.

    > Dont' agree with him for God's sake!!

    He's not wrong all the time. Sheer random chance means that ocassionally he
    will get it right.

    We bash the crap out of him when he's being silly.....We should be fair and
    acknowledge when he - occasionally - gets it right. :)

    steve, Oct 22, 2003
  5. KS

    cowboyz Guest

    "steve" <> wrote in message
    > Dogg allegedly said:

    > >>Wofer's right on this one. Most home users have no use for an expensive
    > >>suite like MS Office.
    > >>
    > >>Open Offcie is free and does everything a home user would want compared

    > >>a what a $1,000 MS Office (full license) does.

    > > Dont' agree with him for God's sake!!

    > He's not wrong all the time. Sheer random chance means that ocassionally

    he
    > will get it right.
    >
    > We bash the crap out of him when he's being silly.....We should be fair

    and
    > acknowledge when he - occasionally - gets it right. :)

    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

    cowboyz, Oct 23, 2003