    Jobe Gates Guest

    I'm curious to what other people are using for certficates. Enterprices CA,
    Stand-Alone Root CA????

    Jobe Gates, Jun 13, 2005

  2. If you have the infrastructure for it, Enterprise works great even for
    lightweight PKI.

    The PKI involved for wireless and remote access is pretty similar.

    You can get more info at http://www.microsoft.com/vpn and
    http://www.microsoft.com/wifi

    If you have other questions, there is also a radius discussion group.

    And while the topic is open - I would be curious as to what people on this
    newsgroup are actually deploying as well.

    What works, what doesn't?

    --
    Standard Disclaimers -
    and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

    Carl DaVault [MSFT], Jun 14, 2005

  3. Jobe Gates

    Jobe Gates Guest

    Thanks for the info. We rolled out an Enterprise CA using PEAP and WPA.
    We're doing a pilot right now.

    Jobe Gates, Jun 15, 2005