    Is it OK ?

    Thanks a lot !

    Jov
    LLFF, Sep 8, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    LLFF <> wrote:
    :I have to access the PDM of my Pix 506 when I'm at home.

    :What are the commands ?
    :I think :

    :- access-list outside_access_in permit ip host "MY.PUBLIC.IP.ADDRESS" eq https
    :- access-group outside_access_in in interface outside

    You don't need the outside_access_in access list / access group.
    Interface ACLs do not affect traffic to the PIX itself.

    :- http server enable outside
    :- http "MY.PUBLIC.IP.ADDRESS" 255.255.255.255 outside

    With "MY.PUBLIC.IP.ADDRESS" replaced by your public IP address at home, yes.

    :- access-list outside_access_in permit ip host "MY.PUBLIC.IP.ADDRESS" eq https

    For future reference:

    - you missed the source or destination address in there;
    - you cannot specify a port number with "permit ip". Try "permit tcp" instead.

    But as I said, that's irrelevant for PDM access, but you should keep
    that in mind for other kinds of access -through- the PIX later.
    --
    "I will speculate that [...] applications [...] could actually see a
    performance boost for most users by going dual-core [...] because it
    Walter Roberson, Sep 8, 2005

  3. LLFF

    LLFF Guest

    Thanks a lot !