    approach/program how to convert pdf file to excel or mdb.
    thx for advance if u r trying it.

    satya priya

    Satya Priya, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Satya Priya

    Paul Robson Guest

    Satya Priya wrote:
    > If u r enough intelligent then plz tell me
    > approach/program how to convert pdf file to excel or mdb.
    > thx for advance if u r trying it.
    >
    > satya priya

    A PDF of what ??????

    Assuming it is some sort of data table you can cut'n'paste
    the text into a txt document ; then either edit it or write
    some code to convert it to a CSV format or something.

    Paul Robson, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Satya Priya

    Maria Guest

    A lot depends on the actual content of your pdf file.
    If you have the Acrobat editor, use the table copy option (under the text
    selector tool)
    For one-off conversion of a single table maybe this can help:
    http://www.library.mcgill.ca/edrs/services/publications/howto/PDFtoXLS/PDFto
    Excel.html

    Maria, Apr 18, 2004