    only have 4 documents i wish to convert...
    please help...

    thanks
    Zippo, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Zippo

    D@Z Guest

    GOOGLE Results 1 - 10 of about 4,430,000 for pdf to doc+free. (0.22
    seconds)
    http://www.thebeatlesforever.com/processtext/abcoe.html

    D@Z, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Zippo

    mike0050

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    The only desktop free pdf to doc converter I've found is FREE PDF TO WORD DOC CONVERTER from hellopdf.com

    Have fun! :veryprou:
    mike0050, Jan 11, 2008