    Recently, I've had trouble displaying PDF reports. It either hangs up or
    says done and displays nothing.

    Thanks for any insights!
    J. W., Mar 2, 2004

  2. J. W.

    Chet Guest

    I have had similar problems with the newest Acrobat Reader when displaying a
    document through the browser window but no problem if I save the file first
    then open it with the reader. Have you tried that?

    Chet, Mar 2, 2004

  3. J. W.

    Chris Guest

    "J. W." <> wrote in message
    > Recently, I've had trouble displaying PDF reports. It either hangs up or
    > says done and displays nothing.
    >
    > Thanks for any insights!

    Try saving the file to your desktop. I almost never look at a pdf through
    my browser.

    I'm assuming that's what you're trying to do.

    If you're using acrobat, try checking for updates, re-installing an earlier
    version, or look into another pdf viewer besides acrobat. It gives me
    errors every now and then.
    Chris, Mar 2, 2004
  4. J. W.

    WebWalker Guest

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:31:51 -0600, "J. W." <>
    wrote:

    >Recently, I've had trouble displaying PDF reports. It either hangs up or
    >says done and displays nothing.
    >
    >Thanks for any insights!

    Try to uninstall and reinstall Adobe's Acrobat Reader.

    --
    WebWalker

    PGP Key ID : 0xB3F1A279
    WebWalker, Mar 3, 2004