    when I save the same file to my pc, open it then, its fine.

    Is something blocking something somewhere?

    Am I doing something wrong?
    ODB, Dec 15, 2006

  2. ODB wrote:
    > whenever I click on a pdf link, it claims it cant open the file.
    >
    > when I save the same file to my pc, open it then, its fine.
    >
    > Is something blocking something somewhere?
    >
    > Am I doing something wrong?

    Define "cant open the file".. What is the ``exact'' error message?
    Scott Hildenbrand, Dec 15, 2006

  3. ODB

    ODB Guest

    Thanks, it opens another window and says "cannot use Adobe Acrobat reader to
    view PDF in your browser. Please exit your browser and try again".

    But when I save the file to my PC it works fine.

    Seems when the new window opens, the URL is ***.pdf but the screen is blank.

    ODB, Dec 15, 2006
  4. ODB wrote:
    > Thanks, it opens another window and says "cannot use Adobe Acrobat reader to
    > view PDF in your browser. Please exit your browser and try again".
    >

    > But when I save the file to my PC it works fine.
    >
    > Seems when the new window opens, the URL is ***.pdf but the screen is blank.
    >

    > "Scott Hildenbrand" <"scott[dunspamme]"@fuzzywolf.com> wrote in message
    >> ODB wrote:
    >>> whenever I click on a pdf link, it claims it cant open the file.
    >>>
    >>> when I save the same file to my pc, open it then, its fine.
    >>>
    >>> Is something blocking something somewhere?
    >>>
    >>> Am I doing something wrong?

    >> Define "cant open the file".. What is the ``exact'' error message?

    There is a setting in the Adobe Reader that sets the pref as to whether
    to open in a browser window or not. I don't have the reader installed
    on this machine, so I cannot be specific, but open it up and poke around.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 16, 2006