    signature, and, if so, is it legal in the States?

    Thx in advance!

    Martin
    Martin, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Martin

    jda^fx Guest

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:46:34 -0500, "Martin"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I have a Brother MFC-6800 that includes scanning capability.
    >
    >Up until now, I've been sending contractual agreements in Word format.
    >Additionally, with Word, I haven't been able to include my digital signature
    >in lieu of a handwritten one.
    >
    >1. I'd like to know if there is a software that is akin to Adobe into which
    >I can scan documents through my MFC.
    >
    >2. Is there a free (or paid) software that can produce my electronic
    >signature, and, if so, is it legal in the States?
    >
    >Thx in advance!
    >
    >Martin

    I don't know of any free ones, but Acrobat will do anything you ask
    for in terms of the technical. You don't have software that 'produce'
    a signature. You get one from someone that is produces them. Try
    Verisign http://www.verisign.com/ I would think they are legit in the
    states. Bank of America uses them I think

    --
    jda^fx
    jda^fx, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Martin