    How do I do this?

    Thanks

    Andy.

    Andrew Morrison, Oct 13, 2003

  2. On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:12:48 +0100, B. Al. Zeebub read and pondered :

    > Hi, I downloaded a PDF form.
    >
    > I would like to fill the form in on screen.
    >
    > How do I do this?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Andy.

    With a black Texta. Or print it.
    B.

    B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Andrew Morrison

    Stealth Guest

    Get the free reader from http://www.adobe.com.

    "Andrew Morrison" <> wrote
    in message news:3f8a88b0$0$8760$...

    Stealth, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Andrew Morrison

    Alien Zord Guest

    > Hi, I downloaded a PDF form.
    >
    > I would like to fill the form in on screen.
    >
    > How do I do this?

    For that you'd need the full Adobe Acrobat and not just the reader (300 quid
    from Adobe
    https://eurostore.adobe.com/cgi-bin/uk1/templates/product?mv_arg=ACRO ).

    There's an on-line pdf creation facility but no editing of existing pdf's.
    http://createpdf.adobe.com/index.pl/3660193026.46223?BP=IE&Language=ENU

    There are also other progs that allow the creation of pdf's but not editing
    of existing ones.
    Unless someone knows one that does.

    Alien Zord, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Andrew Morrison

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:12:48 +0100, Andrew Morrison wrote:

    >Hi, I downloaded a PDF form.
    >
    >I would like to fill the form in on screen.
    >
    >How do I do this?

    With Acrobat Reader 6 from www.adobe.com , searched www.google.com
    found this guide http://www.llu.edu/ssweb/pdf.html and using tab to move
    between fields, this form as an example (also found in a google search)
    http://www.courtservice.gov.uk/forms_and_guidance/forms/n1.pdf
    type on the form, and print (or submit for further processing).

    Aother way of looking at the problem is, run the Acrobat Reader , Select
    Help / Adobe Reader Help / Filling out Adobe PDF forms
    It's a major heading in the contents list.

    Me

    why?, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Andrew Morrison

    Jack the Sod Guest

    Hi

    You need full Adobe Acrobat but it costs £300.00 but down load IMash from
    www.download.com and down load it for FREE.

    Jack

    Jack the Sod, Oct 14, 2003
  7. Andrew Morrison

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:29:35 +0100, Jack the Sod wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >You need full Adobe Acrobat but it costs £300.00 but down load IMash from
    >www.download.com and down load it for FREE.

    No you don't, I can d/l a form and fill it in on screen using only the
    reader. Creating forms is another matter.

    >Jack
    >
    >"Andrew Morrison" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, I downloaded a PDF form.
    >>
    >> I would like to fill the form in on screen.
    >>
    >> How do I do this?

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Oct 15, 2003
  8. Andrew Morrison

    MeAgain Guest

    how you fill it then????
    I have lots of forms that I need to fill. just some of htem have option to
    fill but not all form have this option.

    > On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:29:35 +0100, Jack the Sod wrote:
    >
    > >Hi
    > >
    > >You need full Adobe Acrobat but it costs £300.00 but down load IMash from
    > >www.download.com and down load it for FREE.

    > No you don't, I can d/l a form and fill it in on screen using only the
    > reader. Creating forms is another matter.
    >
    > >Jack
    > >
    > >"Andrew Morrison" <> wrote in

    message

    MeAgain, Oct 15, 2003
  9. Andrew Morrison

    Mike J Guest

    The form has to be created with the fill-in fields. you cannot fill in on
    one that has not been created to do so.
    you also cannot save filled in forms and keep the info with it on the free
    version, you can only print.

    -MJ
    ===================

    Mike J, Oct 15, 2003
  10. Andrew Morrison

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:17:32 +0100, MeAgain wrote:

    >how you fill it then????

    See my previous post, there is a guide, oh well if you didn't see it
    earlier in the thread.....

    From: why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: PDF form filler
    Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:28:18 GMT

    ' searched www.google.com
    found this guide http://www.llu.edu/ssweb/pdf.html and using tab to move
    between fields, this form as an example '

    >I have lots of forms that I need to fill. just some of htem have option to
    >fill but not all form have this option.
    >>
    >> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:29:35 +0100, Jack the Sod wrote:
    >>
    >> >Hi
    >> >
    >> >You need full Adobe Acrobat but it costs £300.00 but down load IMash from
    >> >www.download.com and down load it for FREE.

    >> No you don't, I can d/l a form and fill it in on screen using only the
    >> reader. Creating forms is another matter.
    >>
    >> >Jack
    >> >
    >> >"Andrew Morrison" <> wrote in

    >message

    <snip>