    re-scanning? Is it possible?
    Thanks.
    ST
    spleentap, Oct 8, 2006

  2. spleentap

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You need the full version of Adobe Acrobat.

    pcbutts1, Oct 8, 2006

  3. spleentap

    Lutrin Guest

    Il /08 ott 2006/, *spleentap* in 24hoursupport.helpdesk ha scritto:

    > How do I combine individual PDF files (pages) into a single file
    > without re-scanning?

    You can simply do this using a freeware application like:

    *Xpdf*
    - ftp://ftp.foolabs.com/pub/xpdf/xpdf-3.01pl2-win32.zip

    see readme files inside for further instructions

    *Lutrin* || curatore F.A.Q. ---> *it-alt.media.tv.quiz*
    Lutrin, Oct 8, 2006
  4. "spleentap" <> wrote in message
    > How do I combine individual PDF files (pages) into a single file without
    > re-scanning? Is it possible?
    > Thanks.
    > ST

    If you have Acrobat Pro, make sure that they are named so that they are in
    order that you want the pages combined. The just shift and select them all,
    then right click and select Combine in Adobe Acrobat...

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Oct 8, 2006