    When I click on a pdf it opens inside of the firebird browser window. I
    would very much prefer that it didn't do that. I would instead prefer that
    it ask me to save the file to disk everytime. Is there a way to do this?
    Manny Davis, Jun 28, 2004

  2. *** Manny Davis escribió/wrote (Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:38:33 GMT):
    > When I click on a pdf it opens inside of the firebird browser window. I
    > would very much prefer that it didn't do that. I would instead prefer that
    > it ask me to save the file to disk everytime. Is there a way to do this?

    I did it renaming this file:

    <Program Files>\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll

    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain - ICQ 46788716
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor para mayores de 100 años)
    ++ «Sonríe, que te vamos a hacer una foto para la esquela»
    Alvaro G. Vicario, Jun 29, 2004

  3. *** Alvaro G. Vicario escribió/wrote (Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:41:23 +0200):
    >> When I click on a pdf it opens inside of the firebird browser window. I
    >> would very much prefer that it didn't do that. I would instead prefer that
    >> it ask me to save the file to disk everytime. Is there a way to do this?

    > I did it renaming this file:
    >
    > <Program Files>\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll

    Sorry, I'm sleepy. This was to open the file in Acrobat Reader, not the
    browser. Go to "Tools-> Options-> Downloads". Edit the action for PDF
    files.

    Alvaro G. Vicario, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Manny Davis

    Manny Davis Guest

    "Alvaro G. Vicario" <> wrote in

    > *** Alvaro G. Vicario escribió/wrote (Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:41:23
    > +0200):
    >>> When I click on a pdf it opens inside of the firebird browser
    >>> window. I would very much prefer that it didn't do that. I would
    >>> instead prefer that it ask me to save the file to disk everytime. Is
    >>> there a way to do this?

    >> I did it renaming this file:
    >>
    >> <Program Files>\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll

    > Sorry, I'm sleepy. This was to open the file in Acrobat Reader, not
    > the browser. Go to "Tools-> Options-> Downloads". Edit the action for
    > PDF files.

    Thanks very much.
    Manny Davis, Jun 29, 2004