    So how can you Zoom in & Print part of a Page..?

    No you do not need a Electrical registration to do this..

    For the Mad hatters or the Control Freaks in these news groups.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Robert Mathews

    colinco Guest

    In article <>, Robert Mathews
    wrote...
    > So how can you Zoom in & Print part of a Page..?

    Try reading about the graphics select tool in the Acrobat help as a start

    colinco, Aug 6, 2003

  3. On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:29:26 +1200, colinco <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Robert Mathews
    >wrote...
    >> So how can you Zoom in & Print part of a Page..?
    >>

    >Try reading about the graphics select tool in the Acrobat help as a start

    Thanks

    but it now been changed in V6, you now have a snap shot tool and a select
    image one.

    My Boss wanted some automatic thing that would print a enlarged page in 4
    parts, but he will have to make do with the Graphics select tool as he is
    using V5

    Robert Mathews, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Robert Mathews

    Jay Guest

    Robert Mathews wrote:

    > On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:29:26 +1200, colinco <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <>, Robert Mathews
    >>wrote...
    >>> So how can you Zoom in & Print part of a Page..?
    >>>

    >>Try reading about the graphics select tool in the Acrobat help as a start

    > Thanks
    >

    > but it now been changed in V6, you now have a snap shot tool and a select
    > image one.
    >
    > My Boss wanted some automatic thing that would print a enlarged page in 4
    > parts, but he will have to make do with the Graphics select tool as he is
    > using V5

    You could always use Ghostscript to pick pages out of the pdf.
    Then you only need to scale the result to the printer.
    All quite easy on Linux.

    Jay, Aug 6, 2003
  5. "Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message

    > Problem is that manuals are now come in PFD format, but you have to zoom

    in
    > to read the schematics, problem is that most work shops do not have the

    room
    > to fit a PC or monitor on every bench.
    >
    > So how can you Zoom in & Print part of a Page..?
    >

    > No you do not need a Electrical registration to do this..
    >
    > For the Mad hatters or the Control Freaks in these news groups.

    ANOTHER alias?

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Aug 6, 2003
  6. On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:11:50 +1000, Jay <> wrote:

    >Robert Mathews wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:29:26 +1200, colinco <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>In article <>, Robert Mathews
    >>>wrote...
    >>>>
    >>>Try reading about the graphics select tool in the Acrobat help as a start

    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> but it now been changed in V6, you now have a snap shot tool and a select
    >> image one.
    >>
    >> My Boss wanted some automatic thing that would print a enlarged page in 4
    >> parts, but he will have to make do with the Graphics select tool as he is
    >> using V5

    >You could always use Ghostscript to pick pages out of the pdf.
    >Then you only need to scale the result to the printer.
    >All quite easy on Linux.

    Yes but the Office does not use Lunix..

    Robert Mathews, Aug 6, 2003
  7. Robert Mathews

    Rob Singers Guest

    Nicholas Sherlock startled all and sundry by ejaculating the following
    words of wisdom

    >> No you do not need a Electrical registration to do this..
    >> For the Mad hatters or the Control Freaks in these news groups.

    > ANOTHER alias?

    English was too good. Just a random plonker probably.

    --
    rob singers
    pull finger to reply

    Rob Singers, Aug 6, 2003
  8. Robert Mathews

    Mark Harris Guest

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:48:05 GMT, Rob Singers
    <> wrote:

    >Nicholas Sherlock startled all and sundry by ejaculating the following
    >words of wisdom
    >
    >>> No you do not need a Electrical registration to do this..
    >>> For the Mad hatters or the Control Freaks in these news groups.

    >> ANOTHER alias?

    >English was too good. Just a random plonker probably.

    IP addy is the same. It's Woger, which shows he's not dyslexic but is
    just lazy most of the time

    mark
    --
    "Someone's been mean to you! Tell me who it is, so I can punch him tastefully."
    - Ralph Bakshi's Mighty Mouse

    Mark Harris, Aug 6, 2003
  9. On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:46:37 GMT, z

    Robert Mathews, Aug 12, 2003
  10. Robert Mathews

    lily Guest

    "Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote in
    message news:SNWZa.10834$...

    <> wrote:

    > Robert, could you please not post 2 messages exactly the same when staring

    > thread (doesn't seem to happen once the thread has started). Are you using

    > non newsreader perhaps (maybe outlook ?) and do you have html turned on ?
    > Something definitely seems to be wrong.

    PEBKAC

    lily, Aug 12, 2003
  11. On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:15:50 +1200, Mark Harris <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:18:38 +1200, "lily" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Bruce Sinclair" <> wrote in
    >>message news:SNWZa.10834$...
    >>> In article <>, Robert Mathews

    >><> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Robert, could you please not post 2 messages exactly the same when staring

    >>> thread (doesn't seem to happen once the thread has started). Are you using

    >>> non newsreader perhaps (maybe outlook ?) and do you have html turned on ?
    >>> Something definitely seems to be wrong.

    >>PEBKAC
    >>

    >Also known a a Layer 8 error (or "wogered" for short)

    Gee I am not screwing any one here...?

    Robert Mathews, Aug 12, 2003