    b.. Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15
    c.. Since version 0.8.1 RC8, PDFCreator saves all settings in the registry
    d.. Added 64bit setup support
    John Barnes, Sep 8, 2005

  2. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    I see Carlos posted earlier. Sorry

    John Barnes, Sep 8, 2005

  3. No problem John, we are all here trying to share our findings as quickly as
    possible.
    Just a single doubt now.
    Is "Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15" and external program
    needed or is it just a spec complied by PDF creator?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 8, 2005
  4. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    I just copied the list of changes from the publisher.

    John Barnes, Sep 8, 2005
  5. John Barnes

    Piers James Guest

    There are 2 versions that use different versions of Ghostscipt. AFPL is
    newer and better, but has a more restrictive license. GPL is older but with
    a more relaxed license. Both installers include the relevant Ghostscript
    files.

    Piers James, Sep 8, 2005