    laptop but I cant see any files etc
    any help on this would be great

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?bXVsdGltZXRlcg==?=, Jan 30, 2006

  2. See this article for help. Modify as needed for the WM5 OS...Make sure you
    have shares enabled on the laptop and that the XP SP2 Windows Firewall is
    configured to allow File & Print Sharing access on the laptops wireless
    interface.

    http://www.geocities.com/grieg_winter/adhoc/index.html

    Please post PocketPC wireless questions to the
    microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless news group.

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...
    rights...

    Sooner Al [MVP], Jan 30, 2006

  3. thanks Al, sorry I have posted this in the wrong place but thanks for your help
    multimeter

    =?Utf-8?B?bXVsdGltZXRlcg==?=, Jan 30, 2006