    Ive tried DSE and Jaycar but they have everything in between except this....
    gee I wonder how Compaq make their money ;)

    Cheers
    XPD, Oct 31, 2005

  2. XPD

    XP Guest

    On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:30:18 +1300, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >Purchased an Ipaq 3630 from Trademe and its just arrived and I find it has
    >no AC Adaptor.... anyone in Auckland (preferably North Shore) have one I can
    >borrow for a couple of hours so i can test this thing ? Im starting to
    >suspect Ive been ripped because the seller never mentioned no AC adaptor and
    >now theyre refusing to answer emails.....
    >
    >The adaptor is : 5V DC 2A
    >
    >Ive tried DSE and Jaycar but they have everything in between except this....
    >gee I wonder how Compaq make their money ;)
    >
    >Cheers

    Get the manufactures one, as that would be best, I suspect this could be a
    stolen one as that is the normal problem with most stolen goods..
    XP, Oct 31, 2005

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:30:18 +1300, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Purchased an Ipaq 3630 from Trademe and its just arrived and I find it

    has
    > >no AC Adaptor.... anyone in Auckland (preferably North Shore) have one I

    can
    > >borrow for a couple of hours so i can test this thing ? Im starting to
    > >suspect Ive been ripped because the seller never mentioned no AC adaptor

    and
    > >now theyre refusing to answer emails.....
    > >
    > >The adaptor is : 5V DC 2A
    > >
    > >Ive tried DSE and Jaycar but they have everything in between except

    this....
    > >gee I wonder how Compaq make their money ;)
    > >
    > >Cheers
    > >

    > Get the manufactures one, as that would be best, I suspect this could be a
    > stolen one as that is the normal problem with most stolen goods..

    Yeah and be charged another $100+.... heh... nah turns out the seller left
    their son in charge of packing the PDA and he forgot the adaptor.... so its
    on its way asap. :) Hooray....
    XPD, Oct 31, 2005
  4. XPD

    XP Guest

    On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:12:38 +1300, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >"XP" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:30:18 +1300, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Purchased an Ipaq 3630 from Trademe and its just arrived and I find it

    >has
    >> >no AC Adaptor.... anyone in Auckland (preferably North Shore) have one I

    >can
    >> >borrow for a couple of hours so i can test this thing ? Im starting to
    >> >suspect Ive been ripped because the seller never mentioned no AC adaptor

    >and
    >> >now theyre refusing to answer emails.....
    >> >
    >> >The adaptor is : 5V DC 2A
    >> >
    >> >Ive tried DSE and Jaycar but they have everything in between except

    >this....
    >> >gee I wonder how Compaq make their money ;)
    >> >
    >> >Cheers
    >> >

    >> Get the manufactures one, as that would be best, I suspect this could be a
    >> stolen one as that is the normal problem with most stolen goods..
    >>

    >Yeah and be charged another $100+.... heh... nah turns out the seller left
    >their son in charge of packing the PDA and he forgot the adaptor.... so its
    >on its way asap. :) Hooray....

    Good for you..

    I thought he was not replying to e-mails..?
    XP, Oct 31, 2005
  5. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "XP" <> wrote in message
    > >Yeah and be charged another $100+.... heh... nah turns out the seller

    left
    > >their son in charge of packing the PDA and he forgot the adaptor.... so

    its
    > >on its way asap. :) Hooray....
    > >

    > Good for you..
    >
    > I thought he was not replying to e-mails..?

    They finally replied after 3 emails :p
    XPD, Oct 31, 2005