    --
    Thanks

    Dave

    Thanks, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Please disable the VCard when posting to non-binary groups like this
    one. It is considered an attachment and plain text groups can and
    will have your account TOSed....

    --
    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Thanks

    Harrison Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:45:03 -0330, "Thanks" <>
    wrote:

    >location of PCV on Ranger 99 3L???

    Drivers side valve cover. Way in the back. hard to get to.

    Harrison, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Thanks

    ROCK Guest

    "Thanks" <> wrote in message
    > location of PCV on Ranger 99 3L???
    >

    > --
    > Thanks
    >
    > Dave

    Under the intake manifold, behind the distributor.

    ROCK, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Yo....phuckhead!!! Don't post attachments to a non-binary group OR
    test post to a group without "test" in the name. Twice now, you've
    been warned....

    .....idiot.

    <plonk>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 20, 2004