PCMCIA slot on a TV?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kenny, Jan 1, 2007.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Kenny

    Pinto Alegre Guest

    Pinto Alegre, Jan 1, 2007

  3. Kenny

    Senti Guest

    Senti, Jan 1, 2007
  4. Kenny wrote:
    > Why would anyone want a PCMCIA slot on a TV?

    Why would anyone use WebTV?

    Why would anyone post with Google Groups?

    Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 1, 2007
  5. Kenny

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Why would anyone use WebTV?
    >
    > Why would anyone post with Google Groups?
    >
    > Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

    Why are there sharks?

    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Jan 2, 2007
  6. Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >

    >> Why would anyone use WebTV?
    >>
    >> Why would anyone post with Google Groups?
    >>
    >> Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

    > Why are there sharks?

    Someone has to be higher up on the food chain than you. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 2, 2007
  7. Kenny

    Twenty Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Scraggy wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>

    >>> Why would anyone use WebTV?
    >>>
    >>> Why would anyone post with Google Groups?
    >>>
    >>> Why would anyone use Outlook Express?

    >> Why are there sharks?

    > Someone has to be higher up on the food chain than you. :)

    My retarded bait still works though. <vbg>

    --
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the
    answer. -- Douglas Adams
    Twenty, Jan 2, 2007