    and it stops there and I can't do anything. Any suggestions?
    Thank You

    , Mar 27, 2008

  2. writes:
    >I just got back a Cisco 2621 and it tells me the following message
    >System Bootstrap, Version 11.3(2)XA4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
    >Copyright (c) 1999 by cisco Systems, Inc.
    >TAC:Home:SW:IOS:Specials for info

    >*** PCI System Error Exception ***
    >PC = 0xfff058bc, Vector = 0x100, SP = 0x680127c8

    >and it stops there and I can't do anything. Any suggestions?

    Hardware error.

    Reseat any NM and WIC cards.

    Reseat the RAM and Flash if any added.

    Reseat any AIM cards installed.

    If you get a bit further and it bombs out, reflash the IOS from a
    fresh copy, but it looks like you don't get far enough to do that now,
    as you bomb out in the POST before ROMMON is running.

    If nothing else, you'll have to RMA it back to Cisco or trash it and upgrade.

    Doug McIntyre, Mar 27, 2008