    I've installed x64 nForce 3 drivers, and all of those seem to be working
    well. I have not installed the nvidia firewall. Any suggestions would be
    appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=, Aug 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Matt M" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > This is the last unknown driver for my computer to be up and running.
    >
    > I've installed x64 nForce 3 drivers, and all of those seem to be working
    > well. I have not installed the nvidia firewall. Any suggestions would be
    > appreciated.

    This is a modem. You need to visit the website of the manufacturer and see
    if there is a 64 bit driver.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Aug 16, 2005

  3. carpulence, can't even use/find a standard genetic driver. oh well, screw
    the modem.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dCBN?=, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Matt, as far as I know, the only internal modems with a 64bit driver are the
    modems with the 'SmartLink' chip set. The driver is available at
    Smartlink.com and the modems can be ordered on line (Globalcomputer.com under
    $9.00). I went this route and all is operational.
    Good Luck

    =?Utf-8?B?U3lsa2ll?=, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Mat, Here is the link for the driver :
    http://www.smlink.com/content.aspx?id=148

    =?Utf-8?B?U3lsa2ll?=, Aug 16, 2005