    Mark".

    Would anyone have any clue why or what may cause this?

    Thank you

    dd, Sep 3, 2003

  2. dd

    °Mike° Guest

    Update your modem drivers.

    On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:17:55 -0400, in
    <Ey95b.56316$>
    dd scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 3, 2003

  3. dd

    Boomer.. Guest

    dd wrote:
    > Since a few days in the Manager Equipments Control Boad of Windows Xp
    > the following item is showing with a Yellow Question Mark "PCI Simple
    > Communication Controller".
    >
    > I havent added anything in the past month on my PC and I dont know
    > why this "PCI Simple Communication Controller is showing with a
    > Yellow Question Mark".
    >
    > Would anyone have any clue why or what may cause this?

    Can't tell you much, but someone will be along shortly to offer advice. In
    the meantime, you might like to look for earlier posts on the same subject.
    And as for posting, whatever you do, don't post in HTML. And if you want to
    post test messages, please use a TEST group.

    The purpose of test newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

    Thank You :)

    Boomer.., Sep 3, 2003