    original CD on d: but can't
    find the driver. Could you please HELP me! Thanks.

    Reynaldo

    reynaldo enriquez, Aug 2, 2004

  2. reynaldo enriquez

    °Mike° Guest

    Why are you trying to install the drive from C:\Windows?

    You need the driver disk that came with the modem, if
    Windows doesn't supply one. RTFM.

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 18:46:11 GMT, in
    <TZvPc.373303$>
    reynaldo enriquez scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2004

  3. reynaldo enriquez

    seldogan

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Actually there is no this kind of driver.
    I solved the same problem in my computer. The reason is wrong bios was installed. I flash my bios by different award.exe and .bin files.
    Interestingly the bios of similar mainboard models can be installed each others and evolves this error.

    seldogan, Aug 7, 2008