    driver that I should install or is it related to the tv card. Any ideas
    please.

    Thankyou

    =?Utf-8?B?bnBjNA==?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Pull the tv card and see what it looks like in the dm.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Pulled the card, still the same.

    Thanks for the reply Colin.
    --
    MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum
    AMD Athlon 64 3200+ OC 2430

    =?Utf-8?B?bnBjNA==?=, Jul 28, 2005
  4. Found the problem, when I installed the chipset drivers via the executable
    not all the drivers found their mark so I just had to manually direct them to
    the right place.
    Fixed!

    --
    MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum