PCI FXO card for Windows?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Gilles Ganault, May 13, 2007.

  1. Hello

    I'm looking for a PCI FXO card that has drivers for Windows. It looks
    like the cards from Digium only run under Linux.

    Any recommendation for Windows cards?

    Thank you.
     
    Gilles Ganault, May 13, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On 05/13/2007 07:20 PM, Gilles Ganault wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I'm looking for a PCI FXO card that has drivers for Windows. It looks
    > like the cards from Digium only run under Linux.
    >
    > Any recommendation for Windows cards?


    I have not used and, or tested but I think Sangoma's AFT A200 Analog
    FXO/FXS (with optioanl HW Echo) is what you're looking for.

    Hope that helps.
    --
    Dr Balwinder S "bsd" Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    Anu'z Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Debian/FreeBSD/XP
    Home: http://cto.homelinux.net/~bsd/ Visit: http://counter.li.org/
     
    Balwinder S \bsd\ Dheeman, May 13, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. On Sun, 13 May 2007 23:16:48 +0530, "Balwinder S \"bsd\" Dheeman"
    <> wrote:
    >I have not used and, or tested but I think Sangoma's AFT A200 Analog
    >FXO/FXS (with optioanl HW Echo) is what you're looking for.


    Thanks!
     
    Gilles Ganault, May 13, 2007
    #3
  4. On 05/14/2007 01:22 AM, Gilles Ganault wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 May 2007 23:16:48 +0530, "Balwinder S \"bsd\" Dheeman"
    > <> wrote:
    >> I have not used and, or tested but I think Sangoma's AFT A200 Analog
    >> FXO/FXS (with optioanl HW Echo) is what you're looking for.

    >
    > Thanks!


    You're welcome!

    --
    Dr Balwinder S "bsd" Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    Anu'z Linux@HOME Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Debian/FreeBSD/XP
    Home: http://cto.homelinux.net/~bsd/ Visit: http://counter.li.org/
     
    Balwinder S \bsd\ Dheeman, May 14, 2007
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. SFF11
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,046
  2. SFF11
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,346
  3. Stephane M

    OEM X100 - FXO PCI Card

    Stephane M, Oct 18, 2005, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    713
    Guest
    Oct 18, 2005
  4. NeoN

    FXO to FXO connection

    NeoN, Dec 18, 2006, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,056
    www.BradReese.Com
    Dec 19, 2006
  5. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,439
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page