    TIA.
    Phil

    , Jun 1, 2004

  2. Daver Guest

    May well be a single card see http://www.pp.co.nz/TVFMTuners.php
    A hardware capture card would probably set you back significantly more.
    www.imagingtechnology.co.nz should give you an idea.

    Daver, Jun 1, 2004

  3. TEX Guest

    http://www.slcentral.com/leadtek-winfast-tv-2000-xp-deluxe/

    One of these. I borrowed one to convert some tapes to dvd. Ended up
    keeping it. Cheap as chips (around $100). Comes with remote/teletext/tv
    tuner/radio and dvd editing software etc.

    Even with software to decode sky tv.

    TEX

    TEX, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Lloyd Scott Guest

    TEX <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > http://www.slcentral.com/leadtek-winfast-tv-2000-xp-deluxe/
    >
    > One of these. I borrowed one to convert some tapes to dvd. Ended up
    > keeping it. Cheap as chips (around $100). Comes with remote/teletext/tv
    > tuner/radio and dvd editing software etc.
    >
    > Even with software to decode sky tv.
    >
    > TEX
    >
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I'm interested in 2 add in cards and am after recomedations on modle
    > > and types please.
    > >
    > > First a sound card that has radio station reception and line in/out.
    > > Apart from that nothing fancy is needed except possibly software for
    > > radio stations.
    > >
    > > Secondly a video capture card for getting analogue video/sound off of
    > > my old analogue camcorder and vcr.
    > > Again, nothing else fancy like TV is needed.
    > >
    > > I am currently running a P4-2.53 512 Mb DDR333 (PC2700) ram with a
    > > NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX/400 and win 2000 pro.
    > >
    > > Your advice on these 2 items would be appreciated.
    > >
    > > TIA.
    > > Phil

    Do the Leadtek XP Deluxe cards currently on sale in NZ allow decoding
    of Sky UHF pictures ? I thought I read somewhere in this newsgroup
    that they modified the chips to prevent this ?

    Cheers

    Lloyd

    Lloyd Scott, Jun 1, 2004