    static IP address or is there more to it then that?
    Thanks in advance
    Jim

    Jim, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Jim

    mikeBNF Guest

    mikeBNF, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Jim

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    You do not need Static address for pcA to work. You need to know the
    external IP of the Network/Computer. If it Static then it does not change,
    and thus easy to keep reusing.

    However Dynamic IP works the same if you know the IP, see here for options:
    http://www.ezlan.net/myip.html

    In addition pcA needs open ports through the Router, and or any Firewall
    that it supposes to go through.

    More here: http://www.ezlan.net/routers1.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "mikeBNF" <moc.dlrowltn@FNB7G-ekim> wrote in message
    > try a search engine!

    http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=PC Anywhere help&meta=vc=&ei=ISO-8859-
    1&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

    > mike
    >
    > "Jim" <> wrote in message
    > > How do I connect to my PC over the internet with PC Anywhere? Do I need

    my

    Jack, Nov 3, 2004