Pcanywhere and Linksys WRT350N

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by bigj164019, Jul 18, 2008.

  1. bigj164019

    bigj164019

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I have a Linksys WRT350N, wired to 1 desktop, and wireless to two laptops.
    From external, I am unable to PcAnywhere connect to either of the laptops. I can connect to the wired desktop fine.
    I have internal static IP's for each, and separate ports forwarding to them
    Desktop 5631 and 5632 to IP 192.168.3.200
    Laptop1 5641 and 5642 to IP 192.168.3.201
    Laptop2 5651 and 5652 to IP 192.168.3.202
    I have configured the Remotes and the Host with the respective ports.

    When I connect via PcAnywhere, I connect to the external Static IP address, and select ports 5631/5632 for the desktop with no problems or delays.
    But when I try to connect to either laptop on their selected ports, No Connection.

    I also use Windows Firewall on each computer and all of them have exceptions for the ports specified.
    I haven't been able to find much literature on web for this specific problem.
    Any advice or suggestions?

    Jay

    bigj164019, Jul 18, 2008