    live surveillance are both on my in-house network, surely I can do this much
    cheaper and easier using PCAnywhere or something similar.

    Any suggestions?
    Cliff Scridloe, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Cliff Scridloe

    pcbutts1 Guest

    $5000.00!!!!! what DVR is that Loronix? Take a look at our Sharpvision DVR,
    use the link in my sig. It does everything for half the price and has both
    web based viewing and remote monitoring all included. No need for
    pcAnywhere.

    "Cliff Scridloe" <> wrote in message
    > I've got one PC at my business which is a dedicated security monitor which
    > outputs to two monitors, one a 16 shot general surveillance of the

    premises,
    > and another more detailed view of four particular areas. I've also got a

    PC
    > in a back office which doesn't do much at all, and I'd like to set it up

    > show the four-view monitor or one of the four areas on this monitor so

    that
    > I can see whenever a customer enters the store. The seller offered to
    > recable from the camera to this PC and setup a second installation of

    their

    pcbutts1, Nov 13, 2003

  3. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > $5000.00!!!!! what DVR is that Loronix? Take a look at our
    > Sharpvision DVR, use the link in my sig. It does everything for half
    > the price and has both web based viewing and remote monitoring all
    > included. No need for pcAnywhere.

    $5,000 Australian = c. US$3,500, but it's still too rich for my blood - as
    would shelling out for a new system when hopefully there's a software
    workaround out there. Any ideas anyone?

    Cliff Scridloe, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Cliff Scridloe

    pcbutts1 Guest

    They should have remote software for you to use. Which dvr is it?

    pcbutts1, Nov 18, 2003