PC3000 ISA - BASIC COURSE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by devin624, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. devin624

    devin624 Guest

    PC3000 ISA - BASIC COURSE

    Basic course of the PC3000 complex hardware and software system.
    Here the user will have the opportunity to learn what is PC3000 and how
    to setup it.

    The HDDLAB company is the result of years of work and study of a
    professional that start it in 1986, in the begun HDLLAB was a company
    that worked in IBM -PC compatible computers fixing hardware problems
    and in 1999, Mr. Jose Pinto decided that at that time the best thing to
    do was start to work with only one part of the computer's hardware,
    since he fell that with the complexity of the modern computers will
    require a great specialization.
    And in 2001 HDDLAB bough its first PC3000 and start to develop
    knowledge in "DISKWARE"; since that time we never stop our learning
    process. We also can say that we are one of the first " non Russian"
    speaker to use the PC3000 Hardware Complex. In 2003 we start to do
    training in PC3000 and since we start we already formed more then 15
    professionals in Brazil and also in United States and Mexico.

    The PC3000 hardware complex is a special system that has one part
    hardware and other part software, the software part has technological
    utilities to the most part of the actual hard disks, they are more then
    850 models from manufactures like IBM, Maxtor, Quantum, Seagate,
    Fujitsu, Samsung, Western Digital, Conner and this ones that does not
    exist anymore, Daeyoung, Teac, Xebec and Kalok. Also you can use the
    PC3000 to fix problems in OEM hard disks from Compaq, HP and Dell
    computers. PC3000 hardware complex works with capacity that ranges from
    1.2gb to 120gb. We also would like to remind here that PC3000 hardware
    complex can handle all kind of disks with the use of specials adapters.

    The Tester board "PC3000 Pro" is a hardware build with a special
    chipset ASIC and has some unique technical characteristics
    1- The board has a build-in IRQ controller
    2- The board has a build-in timer counter that allows to measure the
    time parameters of the hard disks
    3- The board has a hardware data buffer and also a hardware subsystem
    for help in all data transfers
    4- The board has its own IDE interface that will give you the entire
    control of the hard disk
    5- The board will control all hard disk functions and this will help in
    prevent that the disk burns in fixing operations.

    Our Basic PC3000 Hardware Complex Course has 4 modules and we will give
    you a small description of all modules

    Module I
    INSTALATION

    1.1 Computer
    1- ALL NECESSARY INSTRUCTION FOR THE IBM-PC COMPATIBLE.
    MOTHERBOARD
    PROCESSOR
    MEMORY
    HARD DISK
    POWER SUPPLY

    1.2 Installation of Operational System
    Windows 98 installation and configuration

    1.3 PC3000 Installation - hardware
    PC3000 Installation
    Cables
    Power Supply

    1.4 PC3000 Installation - SOFTWARE
    Software Installation
    Resources
    ROMs
    Firmware
    Utilities

    1.5 HASP Protection
    Hasp drive installation

    Module II
    Introduction
    In this module we will start our operations with the PC3000

    2.1 Basics Concepts
    The basic concepts of the board and its functionality, the technology
    that is based and what this system can do to help us to fix a bad disk.
    2.2 Pc-Shell
    What is it and how we can edit it.

    2.3 PC3000AT - Universal utility
    The universal utility what it can do what are its functions.

    2.4 PC-Defectoscope
    What we can do with defectoscope
    how to configure it
    how to use it to give you a good diagnosis
    what is its difference with the different disks

    2.5 Tests
    We will use the PC3000 to test disks
    Study of one common case

    Module III