    Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
    only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
    paiva1975athotmaildotcom (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

    Hugo, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Hugo

    kony Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo" <>
    wrote:

    >One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
    >package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
    >ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
    >
    >One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.
    >
    >Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
    >
    >Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
    >
    >Jim
    >Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
    >only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
    > (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

    You mean like this?

    Half of your crossposted groups are not for-sale groups.
    That makes your post spam.
    It is a violation of not only hotmail's TOS but also your ISP.

    Normally I'd snip the details of the post instead of including
    them, but this time it's unnecessary, the prices are so
    outrageous that anyone can get at least twice as much NEW memory
    by visiting http://www.pricewatch.com , or lower prices from
    anyone with a drawer full of this old memory. Machines are even
    being abandoned with 64MB of PC100 in them!

    kony, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Hugo

    yak Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
    > package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not enough
    > ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
    >
    > One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30 firm.
    >
    > Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
    >
    > Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
    >
    > Jim
    > Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
    > only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
    > paiva1975athotmaildotcom (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

    hahahahahaha...

    sorry...

    newegg.com people.

    yak, Jul 10, 2004
  4. Hugo

    George Guest

    "kony" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
    > >package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not

    enough
    > >ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
    > >
    > >One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30

    firm.

    > >Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
    > >
    > >Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
    > >
    > >Jim
    > >Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
    > >only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
    > > (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.) : )

    > You mean like this?
    >

    > Half of your crossposted groups are not for-sale groups.
    > That makes your post spam.
    > It is a violation of not only hotmail's TOS but also your ISP.
    >
    > Normally I'd snip the details of the post instead of including
    > them, but this time it's unnecessary, the prices are so
    > outrageous that anyone can get at least twice as much NEW memory
    > by visiting http://www.pricewatch.com , or lower prices from
    > anyone with a drawer full of this old memory. Machines are even
    > being abandoned with 64MB of PC100 in them!

    Kony,

    I've always thought your posts were some of the most informative ones in
    this
    newsgroup...I just never knew that I liked your sense of humor too!

    Thanks for today's smile,
    George

    George, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Hugo

    condorito Guest

    Lmao
    "George" <> wrote in message

    > "kony" <> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:41:47 -0700, "Hugo" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > > >One stick,Kingston Pc133 128mb (Kvr model), tested, still in original
    > > >package and has manual, have to sell, upgraded my PC and there is not

    > enough
    > > >ram slots, by itself $30 firm.
    > > >
    > > >One stick of PC100 64mb , tested, in good condition, selling for $30

    > firm.
    > > >
    > > >Or you can save $ and buy both of them for $50.00
    > > >
    > > >Ps. Email me for pics of Ram
    > > >
    > > >Jim
    > > >Phoenix, Az ( Can ship to other states only in USA, with PayPal payment
    > > >only,shipment fees are not inclued in Ram prices).
    > > > (replace at with @ and dot with acutal dot (.)

    : )

    condorito, Jul 11, 2004