PC worth estimates please

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Mark, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi all, I have a second hand computer that I am thinking of getting rid of:

    Specs are:

    Pentium 4 1.6 Ghz
    750 MB RAM
    20 Gig HD
    17 inch CRT monitor
    CDRW drive
    DVD drive
    Mouse and Keyboard
    56 Kbp Modem
    100 Mbps Network connection
    Onboard Soundcard

    No software (Would look at including Linux based OS but not prepared to
    shell out for XP/ 2000)

    What should I put on the above machine as a price?

    Thanks in advance
    Mark

    Mark, Dec 23, 2004