    waiting for server to connect for about 30 seconds, and than the connection
    disappears off of my list of conencts in the area, then i have to refresh
    list and start process all over just for it to happen again, help?
    mike, Sep 11, 2008

  2. Post back with the result of ipconfig /all may help.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Sep 11, 2008

  3. Hi
    It would nice if you give some technical information to what ATT wireless
    mean since it is Not really describing your specific Hardware configuration.
    As for Wireless installation on a computer running Windows, maybe this can
    Help.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 12, 2008