    still got problem.

    Can anyone help.

    Thanks in advance.

    peiper, Dec 23, 2003

  2. peiper

    Brian H¹© Guest

    peiper said:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone help
    >
    > I'm running win 2000 but recently pc won't shutdown.I've reinstalled but
    > still got problem.
    >
    > Can anyone help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    'it it wiv an 'ammer, a bleedin' great big 'ammer.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003

  3. peiper

    peiper Guest

    Yeah nice one did'nt think of that lol

    peiper, Dec 23, 2003
  4. peiper

    Beans Guest

    Yeah, mine does that sometime. If Control-- Alt--- Delete doesn't
    work, I just hit the reset button. This works for me.

    Beans, Dec 23, 2003
  5. peiper

    CB Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    || peiper said:
    ||| Hi
    ||| Can anyone help
    ||| I'm running win 2000 but recently pc won't shutdown.I've
    ||| reinstalled but still got problem.
    ||| Can anyone help.
    ||| Thanks in advance.
    || 'it it wiv an 'ammer, a bleedin' great big 'ammer.

    If wit was ....... tha'd be constipated ;-)

    CB
    --
    Craven Bird News

    http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds

    CB, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Well was it a complete reinstall(did you format the hd). If was did shutdown
    before you reinstall every thing. Most like it one of the apps you install
    or uninstalled that is causing the problem

    William Marino, Dec 24, 2003
  7. peiper

    trout Guest

    peiper wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone help
    >
    > I'm running win 2000 but recently pc won't shutdown.I've reinstalled
    > but still got problem.
    >
    > Can anyone help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    HOW TO: Troubleshoot Shutdown Problems in Windows 2000
    <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315409>
    also:
    http://aumha.org/win4/a/shutdown.htm
    --