    I would like to make a TV the 'secondary monitor' instead of the PC monitor (which works fine). Device Manager says that the Display Adapter is RADEON 7000 / RADEON VE Family. I have connected the secondary monitor socket on the video card via a Dick Smith PCtoTV converter to the TV's RCA Video input socket without success. I've tried another product, almost twice the cost with the same negative result. What might be lacking (in the TV or the PC) ?

    I connected that same TV input video socket via the Dick Smith converter from a laptop, and the result was an 'image' which drifted diagonally, but of which I could see only a border. When that laptop was connected via a cable from its S-video sicket to the same TV input video socket, a b/w image of ONLY the desktop appeared, without shortcuts or open programs.

    I've added the information about the laptop just in case it is useful, and more importantly, because it gave the beginnings of success which attempts with the PC failed to achieve.
    Sebastian42, Aug 27, 2009

  2. Sebastian42

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    What kind of tv?

    LCD or cathode. If it's the last one mabe you screen resolution is to high. Old tv only support 800x600 setting sometimes.

    Connecting a tv should be easy whit the S-video, Connect it directly from the card to the TV. Then go in the video card config and enable the second display. You ma need a reboot to make it work correctly.
    technoplume, Sep 9, 2009

  3. Sebastian42

    Ivy3034

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    IP PBX from Zycoo

    Zycoo is a high technology company located in High-Tech Incubation Park,Chengdu,China.We are engaged in R&D and manufacturing of VOIP device and provide VOIP total solution to home and ofiice.
    We have a outstanding R&D team and engage in R&D of embedded device with heavy experience.Till now, our product line include IP phone, Embedded IPPBX and series of Asterisk PCI cards. In addition to our brand product, we had designed many types embedded hardware and software for our ODM customers.
     We had been selling our products to above 30 countries and above 10 customized embedded product to USA and Europe customers.
     Zycoo is willing to adopt flexible ways to establish good partnership with all our customers and friends in the world.

    ZPX04** With 4 analog ports which can be FXS or FXO, ZPX04** is a fully featured and VoIP ready IP-PBX specifically at small and middle size businesses with up to 30 concurrent calls and without extensions limitation. Based on the Asterisk opensource platform with excellent echo canceller function.

    Up to 30 concurrent calls
    4 Anlogue lines can be fxs or fxo
    VoIP ready
    Web based management
    PBX features (IVR, Voicemail, Conferencing,T.38, etc)
    Ivy3034, Sep 16, 2009
  4. Sebastian42

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    what the hell does it have to do whit the problem ?
    technoplume, Sep 16, 2009