    motherboard)..

    Is there any way to get PC going to TV ?

    Maybe an adapter that plugs in the PC ect

    David Shakespeare, Dec 10, 2006

  2. David Shakespeare

    ADVID Guest

    what for ?

    ADVID, Dec 10, 2006

  3. David Shakespeare

    ADVID Guest

    ???

    ADVID, Dec 10, 2006
  4. David Shakespeare

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:13:57 -0000, "David Shakespeare"
    <> wrote:

    >..my littleFujitsu Esprimo PC has no TV out on the graphics card (on
    >motherboard)..
    >
    >Is there any way to get PC going to TV ?
    >
    >Maybe an adapter that plugs in the PC ect

    You need a CONVERTER not just an ADAPTOR:

    http://www.directdial.com/us/shop/item/VGA2NTSC.html

    --

    -Graham

    (delete the double e's to email)

    G. Morgan, Dec 10, 2006
  5. David Shakespeare

    ADVID Guest

    thanks... that looks good but i'm in England UK and it looks like it won't
    to PAL for UK TV's

    ADVID, Dec 10, 2006
  6. David Shakespeare

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Dec 10, 2006
  7. David Shakespeare

    Reid Decker Guest

    Why don't you just plug your monitor cable into the (usually blue)
    socket on the back of your machine? It will be just as good as a TV. ;-) Or,
    maybe install a VGA card into one of the extra slots provided.

    Reid Decker, Dec 11, 2006